Feeling stressed, anxious and maybe even a little out of control? Need to recharge? Perhaps change your perspective? Or just need some you time? Connect with your tribe of Soul Sisters, learn how to make a few small shifts to find calm in the chaos during this online Mini Camp!
We love seeing women come together and grow. The power of sisterhood is magical and we’re honoured that we get to witness the beauty of it.
In these challenging times it’s even more important to discover ways to stay calm and grounded. We’ll walk you through exercises and activities to help you overcome the chaos.
Every single one of us has the power to shape our future. If you’re unsure how to do that, join us as we help you remember
Monday, December 7th, 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM
Here’s what you will experience …
- Our opening circle will get each of us ready to be fully present and connected to our soul sisters who have joined us for Soul Full Camp Zoom.
- In our first Soul Session Jenny will use guiding questions and imagery to help you really see yourself. You’ll discover what chaos does to your body, mind and spirit. Get ready to dig deep and listen to your soul.
- In our second Soul Session Heather will guide you through techniques and exercises that you can use in your daily life to calm you.
- Get ready for a real treat as Camp Leader Les-Lee guides you to calm with the sweet sounds of the crystal singing bowl. You’ll learn how to create calm amongst chaos five minutes at a time.
- You’ll participate in our creative activity designed to calm and sooth your soul.
- In our closing ceremony we’ll set our intentions and celebrate the calm that resides in you!
All this for only $35
Set an evening aside for you to connect, learn, grow and create the life you want … on purpose!