Build Community. Find Awareness. Discover You.
We’re offering a safe place where you can explore your journey of self-growth in a non-judgmental and supportive community of like-minded women.
This is about you and your journey.
A place where you can be in community with other amazing women, explore new thoughts and ideas, find support when you need it and take the steps to fulfilling your journey of self-growth.
Hey Soul Sister is here to hold you, while you dig deep.
Nourish your mind, body, and spirit.
Each month inside Hey Soul Sister is different, with a variety of activities to choose from that support your personal growth. In the Hey Soul Sister Online Membership, we co-create opportunities to nourish your mind, body and spirit. Giving you options and tools to support you as you fill your whole heart with awareness, letting go, finding courage, connection, community and self-acceptance.
What the Hey Soul Sister Membership offers you:
Every month you receive live events and full access to learning tools in the Knowledge Center which are housed in an easy-access digital portal. As well you’ll receive weekly affirmations and journal prompts delivered to your email, and a private Facebook community where you can bond with your soul sisters.
Soul Sessions with Heather & Jenny
LIVE Soul Searching sessions every month.
It’s always an honour for Heather & Jenny to connect with women who want more in their lives. These hands-on and heart-full sessions are where you’ll dig deep into your soul’s desire, life purpose and make the changes you need to create your best life.
Each monthly Soul Session is designed to help you move from a place of desire to understanding and knowing so that you leave the session with a full heart and tools to create momentum month over month.
Recordings are uploaded in the Portal for you to watch anytime.
Live Mindful Moment Sessions
We’re here to help you take it one mindful moment at a time in a community of like-minded people who lift you up and support your authentic self.
In the hustle and bustle of daily life, it can be easy to get lost in the shuffle. One day blurs into the next as more tasks are checked off, and others pile on. The weight of it all can feel overwhelming.
That’s why we’ve made monthly Mindful Moment sessions a part of our Hey Sister Online Community. Each month, the tools you’ll learn in this session will allow you to apply them in your daily life. So that you can have that awareness of when you need to pause, reflect and reconnect to the present moment.
Live Interactive Session with Expert Leaders
Each month one of our expert leaders will offer a workshop or class sharing their passion and purpose.
Our expert leaders are artists, musicians, authors, spiritual practitioners, energy healers, movement, personal growth and development specialists from all over Ontario and the United States.
They will guide you every step of the way in these Hey Soul Sister monthly interactive sessions that will invite you to nourish your mind, body and spirit as you:
- Reconnect to Curiosity, Awareness and Connection
- Celebrate as You Let Go, Release and Renew
- Reclaim Your Sense of Courage, Contentment, and Self-Acceptance
Women need to be in community.
Set an evening aside for you to connect and gather with other fabulous women who like you, desire more in their life and are looking for community. It’s a time to chat, try something fun and new and have great conversation around important topics.
Housed in the Membership Portal, accessible at any time.
Liberate yourself from “should.” Give yourself the freedom to make decisions based on your needs and values with our learning modules. You’ll find a wealth of knowledge waiting for you in our Hey Soul Sister Knowledge Center where you can discover what you need to grow at your own pace. Each module is fully downloadable and created for you to consume in bite size pieces or all at once.
Allow yourself to reconnect and nourish your mind, body and spirit so that you’re aligned and fulfilled in your life.
Powerful Self-Reflection and Self-Discovery with Weekly Affirmations and Journal Prompts
Delivered right to your email inbox.
Our weekly Hey Soul Sister self-reflection and self-discovery affirmations and journal prompts gives you an opportunity to get really truthful about how you feel and find the courage to face those feelings instead of running away from them.
Let your heart take the lead as you allow yourself this time to unwind and reflect.
What’s most personal is most general, and chances are if you have a question, someone else does too. Sharing connection and community are the biggest things that have gotten Heather and Jenny through everything and how we continue to support our mental and emotional wellbeing.
Everyone has their own interpretation of what connection and community look like, sound like and feels like.
Our Hey Soul Sister Online Community embodies these beliefs:
Connection is allowing yourself to reconnect and nourish your mind, body and spirit so that you’re aligned and fulfilled in your life.
Community is like-minded people who lift you up and support your authentic self.
Having a central private Facebook learning community allows you to network and connect with like-minded women and a platform to ask questions.
In this sacred space, you are finding the courage to allow yourself to be powerful, seen and uplifted in a community of women that wants you to live life to the fullest expression of YOU.
Do what works for you.
We’re here to help you on your journey of self-growth. Every journey begins with a single step, and this could be yours.
Our commitment and dedication is to provide a safe, non-judgmental online community where you are free to explore, choose what you want to use and be your authentic self.
Our Focus For December
This month is all about letting go of the ‘stuff’ that no longer serves you. It’s about saying ‘no’ to those things that keep you stuck and in stress. It’s about moving forward and opening space to create that new wonderful you.
What you’ll receive this month in the Hey Soul Sister membership:
- Soul Session with Heather DelRosario. What is meant to be a time of celebration with family and friends can often leave many women feeling stressed, overloaded and overspent. Join us in this Soul Session to find balance this holiday season. Heather will be sharing three simple ways to help you truly enjoy this season of beauty, joy, and self-reflection.
- Mindful Moment with Rachel Logan. Releasing control can be something that we all have difficulty with from time to time, especially when we have high expectations, or thoughts of perfection. Join Rachel for a Mindful Moment to practice Letting Go through breath, mantra work and presence. We’ll remember that the only thing we ever control is our current thought. My current thought, the one I am thinking Right Now, is totally under my control.
- The Art of Letting Go of Judgement & Disappointment Workshop with Lorree Appleby. Lorree will share a simple tool you can use in the moment when judgement or disappointment comes up so you can process your thoughts and feelings in a healthy way that allows you to find peace in the situation. Practicing this process will bring you into your heart to receive the love and abundance available to you, empowering you to more easily accept and flow with uncertainty and change so you can embrace the synchronicities of life, while trusting it’s all happening for your learning and growth.
- Holiday Cheers with Jenny & Heather. Join us for some holiday cheers! Bring a bevvy and a snack, we’ll gather and chat and finish the year together!
- The Beatiful No, inside the Knowledge Center. Do you struggle with saying “no”? Are you constantly overworked and overwhelmed by everyone else’s priorities? Do you feel like you’re not the in the driver’s seat of your own life anymore? With The Beautiful No workbook, you’ll discover the transformative power of “no”, discover how to reclaim your time, and learn how to say “no” gracefully (without losing your friends!). Transform your life with “no” today!
- Affirmations and Journal prompts sent to your email inbox every week.
We'd be honoured to have you.
Save $74 when you commit for a year!