Sister To Camp
We believe every woman needs to participate in the magic of Soul Full Camp. But the sad truth is, that not every woman has access to this kind of experience.
And we’d like to change that.
Send A Sister To Camp will provide underserved women the financial means to attend a Soul Full Camp of her choice.
Our heart is serving women. Lifting them up so they can see their greatest potential. We are determined to leave no woman behind. And we’re determined to remove the barriers to participation that many women face.
Camp offers the magic of human connection while growing, releasing, challenging themselves, forgetting their daily trials and struggles and having a ton of fun. At Camp they will make connections with supportive, caring women that will last a lifetime.
We can’t do this alone, so please help us send a sister to camp!
Here’s how you can help.
Nominate A Deserving Woman
Participate In Our Fundraising Efforts
Do you know a woman who has been living with adversity, a woman who is underserved, a woman who helps and inspires others but doesn’t help herself? Simply complete the nomination form telling us her story and why you think she would benefit.
After each fundraising event, our selection committee will choose the women who will receive a full bursary to attend camp.
The current deadline for nominations is April 30, 2021.
Just click the button below to complete the nomination form.
Our first fundraising event takes place March 23 – 25, 2021. We are running an online Facebook auction.
Ways you can help:
- bid on items (to participate, simply join the Facebook group by clicking here and place your bids). Soul Full Camp will match all monies raised.
- donate an item to auction (send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll send you all the particulars).
- share our fundraising efforts with your family and friends by inviting them to participate.
A Big Thank You To Our Donors For Their Contribution To Our March Online Auction
- Camp Arowhon
- Camp Timberlane
- Cedar Ridge Camp
- Big Wraps Transport Truck Advertising
- Julie Hennessey, Young Living
- Angela DelRosario, LimeLife
- Mitchel’s Cake & Dessert Company
- Kate Dykstra
- Amanda & Eileen VanGoor, Sew Sweet Handmade
- Christine Drody
- Lori Lavallie
- Charlotte Hannah, Intuitive Psychic Medium & Channel
- Sue Sutcliffe, World Event Center
- Alesse Antonik, Gifts For Every Reason
- Patti Dell Oso, Body and Soul Wellness
- Preston Gallery
- The Whitby Soap Company
- Marnie Luetchford, Freckled Sun Signs
- Ella Bates, Master Trainer
- Lydia Jackson
- Lucie Delorme, GO Groove
- Sylvie Guibert, 2 Petunias Jewelry
- Monica Johns Hassinhindl
- Kelsey Skinner, Mabel Media, Ontario Crafters Hub, Designed By K
- Margaret Connolly
- Chrystal Skinner, Darling Designs
- Sherry Tompkins, Avon
- Mitu Verpal, Sweet Cheeks Whitby North